Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My "new" fruit room


We have this dark hole under our kitchen. It has narrow little stairs,you have to go outside to access the door, the walls are made of stone. the shelves are put together with scraps. IT IS FULL OF SPIDERS! Needless to say we have lived in our house for over 4 years and I have never used the room!

I started couponing and I have started to amass quite a collection of free items and "stock"  I started with a shelf that I bought at Target. It has five shelves on it. It filled up very quickly with baby items, cleaners, toiletries, etc...

Sunday night my Husband, wonderful man that he is, helped me clean the dungeon fruit room. and I filled it it with goods!! and I have room to spare - although not much!

My husband then took that black shelf and cut it down so we could fit it in the fruit room. I now have a place for all my paint! It won't get to hot in the summer in the garage, or freeze  in the winter. It will be all organized! Now I just have to pack it all down there! :)

Here are some pictures of my fruit room that I like now. Thank you husband! Best Easter gift ever!



No comments:

Post a Comment