Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I'm Back!

So sorry to leave ya'll hangin! In January I had a pesky gall bladder removed from my guts and just as I was feeling good - I got the flu. Luckily this last weekend we were able to get away on a small family vacation to a cabin in the mountains.
This was my view from my leather recliner with my electric blanket! I didn't move from this spot all that often!

Ahhhh. Coffee and a book.

We got a kick out of the slot machines. Little Miss B must have the magic touch because she cleaned the one machine out!





Kids did lots of playing in the snow! And Dutchess followed them everywhere they went, not letting the kids out of her sight!

We didn't leave the cabin until evening - getting us home late, it seems no one really wanted to leave! I am thankful for a long weekend to recharge and relax.

It's a good thing too, because these next couple of months are going to be an uphill battle!

No comments:

Post a Comment