Sunday, June 5, 2011

25 DAYS TO GO

5 Days into our no eating out challenge. $0.00 spent!

Thursday I had a car show committee meeting and my son had a baseball game away from home. This is one of the hardest times of the year. All of my meetings are in a restaurant and we have 6 out of 9 baseball games away from home. But so far so good!

Thursday I made dinner early at 4pm so we weren't hungry at the game or my meeting. Of course the boy was hungry after the game, but dad cooked up something for them. Saturday we had a baseball tournament, with the first game starting at 11, then 1 then 4. Luckily it was at our park which is just a couple blocks away! So I came home and made sandwiches and threw together a bean soup in the crock pot.

This week is my big meeting week and I will be eating at the Chamber Luncheon on Wednesday but my meals are already paid for the year by our business.

So far so good. Now I am off to make a grocery list, clip coupons and make a meal menu for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment