Friday, March 18, 2011

Is it Spring Break yet??

I have the best mother-in-law EVER! she is taking my 9 year old and my 11 year old for the week of Spring Break - Beginning Saturday! I SOOOO need a break. Just some peace and quiet. Some time to get caught up. Some time all to myself. Maybe a trip to the spa, get my nails done...

YEAH RIGHT! I have a CRAP LOAD of things to do, finish, START!

Goal #1 Get little sister - (who has left to go on a trip to Ireland, England and Wales - BRAT!) Get her room emptied and painted. This is a HUGE project! Her room is HUGE and full of STUFF - Most of it she no longer wants or has just plain grown out of so I have to box up, clean and move it to the other room and THEN I can begin painting. she wants stripes just like the ones I did in my living room. See below: But she wants the stripes in Purple and Silver. (she is 16)

This photo was in 2008 and boy have things changed! I will have to post about that!



Goal#2 Finish work in Bathroom - entails more painting. (caulking, filling holes, more painting)

Goal #3 Finish Taxes  I don't even do them I just have to organize a HUGE stack of papers, list all the totals for my accountant!

Goal#4 do not add anything else to the to do list!

WISH ME LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment